Google+ social media icon Facebook social media icon Twitter social media icon
Linkedin social media icon
Instagram social media icon       

How do I return a damaged radio to FreeWave? What information do I need to provide to FreeWave?

A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number can be obtained by calling FreeWave or sending an email to The following information is required:
a.    Company returning the equipment
b.    Return shipping address
c.    Contact person
d.    Contact phone number and email address
e.    Serial number of the affected unit(s)
f.    Symptom(s)/Reason why the unit(s) is(are) being returned

   © 2015 FreeWave Technologies  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement  |  Login